This is the classic user interface. Initially designed as a bare-bones gcode
sender it has grown in features since the initial release in 2012. It is built
Swing using the
NetBeans Builder built-in graphical GUI layout plugin.
The graphical nature of the plugin allows non-developers to tweak the interface
without needing to write any code.
- Self-executing JAR, all native dependancies for Windows, OSX, Linux and RaspberryPi are built in.
- GRBL and TinyG support, extensible interface for adding more.
- 3D Gcode Visualizer.
- Real time machine feedback and control.
- Built in pendant - connect to UGS from your smart phone or tablet.
- Configurable Gcode Processing - Remove comments, truncate decimals, expand arcs
- Constant memory usage - run any sized gcode file.
- Extensive development test suite for all core features.
- Localized: Afrikaans, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Greek, Dutch, English
How to run
- Download and install the version of Java listed on the download page, or a later version.
- Download and extract the Classic GUI from one of the links here.
- On most Operating Systems you can now double click the
UniversalGcodeSender.jarfile. If double clicking does not work, execute
start-windows.baton Windows or
start.shon Linux or Mac OSX.
== TODO: Pull requests accepted! ==